UVEX 2 Lace-up Boot S3 SRC 65032
Superior in all disciplines. The innovative UVEX 2 safety shoe range in protection classes S3 and S1 P is up to every challenge. Optimal shock absorption, ergonomic fit, low weight and excellent climate characteristics ensure maximum performance at work and redefine the limits for safety shoes.
- Low-weight and flexible S3 safety boot.
- All sole materials are free of silicones, plasticisers and other paint-wetting impairment substances.
- Foamed polyurethane scuff cap helps protect upper and increase product life.
- Suitable for orthopaedic adjustments and insoles from uvex medicare according to DGUV 112-191 and ÖNORM Z1259.
- Not for working with electrical live parts.
- Protection class S3 in accordance with EN ISO 20345:2011 with additional marking for excellent slip resistance (SRC).
- Meets the ESD specification with bleeder resistor under 35 megaohms.
- 100 % metal-free uvex xenova® toe cap and penetration-resistant xenova® midsole – compact design, anatomical shape,
good lateral stability, no thermal conductivity.
- Ergonomically designed outsole made from dual density polyurethane with a rough, self-cleaning tread and excellent slip resistence.
- Secure grip even when climbing on ladders due to the stabilising arch support.
- Reflective elements at last and laces.
- Outstanding wearer comfort results from a newly developed last and climate-optimised, breathable materials.
- Virtually seam-free construction from high-tech microvelour material to eliminate pressure points.
- Removable anti-static comfortable insole.
- Moisture transport system and additional shock absorption around the heel and forefoot.
- Soft padding on collar and dust tongue.