|Size (L x W x H)||25 cm x 20 cm x 24 cm|
This TANIZAWA Safety Helmet shell is smoothly finished material that provides the general outer form the helmet. It protects the head from direct impact and penetration from flying or falling objects. Holes inside the FRP shell fix the harness in place. The Fitting suspension are composed of a hammock, a headband, a chinstrap etc. These fittings are the parts other than the shock absorbing liner, which are fitted to the inside of the shell in order to soften the impact acting on the head of the wearer.
- Light model using special FRP.
- Low center of gravity.
- Shell of shape that is appropriate for Asian.
- Made in Japan of high quality.
- Shell material FRP ( Fiber Glass )
- Weight : 360g
- Suspension Type : Type G-EPA
- Safety standard *JIS T 8131 : 2015
- Colour : White and Yellow
1. EPA BUCKLE
Tanizawa’s new head band allows you to adjust the fit of the helmet with one hand,while it is on your head.
2. CHIN STRAP ( 4 POINT )
It secures the helmet to the user’s head and prevents it from falling off upon impact. It also ensures the helmet is fitted properly.
3. IMPACT ABSORPTION LINEAR
For protection at the time of fall.